Meatloaf is a classic on so many levels. Who doesn’t like meatloaf? I mean, there’s an American Singer/Actor named Meatloaf!! Y’all heard of him? There are so many other references to meatloaf, like the Will Ferrell gif below. It’s one of our favorites and a classic too! This is a quick and easy recipe, just a little prep, mixing and settling in waiting. And the leftovers are amazing! Pair with another classic, mashed potatoes and a green salad. A fun twist is to fill cupcake tins and make meatloaf cupcakes! Top with mashed potates, like frosting, for something the kids will love.
We believe the recipe is enhanced using our Triple C Ranch TN ground beef. Our ground beef is juicy and smells just like a steak, just like the best ground beef should! Click to purchase Triple C Ranch TN ground beef!
A Classic Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 baking sheet
- 4 lbs Triple C Ranch ground beef
- 1 large white onion chopped fine
- 3 cloves garlic chopped fine
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder not garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder not onion salt
- 3 tbsp italian seasonings dried
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley roughly chopped
- Put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix with your hands until it's well blended. On a baking sheet, form the meat mixture into a oblong loaf shape. Or use a loaf tin, or for even more fun, use a cupcake tin. No need to use liners.
- You may use the following options for toppings on the meatloaf:
- Mix ketchup with some brown sugar. Spread over the meatloaf before cooking.
- Mix ketchup with soy sauce and a dash of rice vinegar. Spread over top of meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees. Around 1 1/2 hr for a loaf pan or baking sheet and 45 minutes for cupcake tins.
- Let rest for about 15 minutes before serving. Pair with classic mashed potatoes and green beans or a green garden salad, and you can enjoy the Classic meatloaf recipe!
A classic meatloaf recipe!